Do you want to stop the IRS from

levying your assets?


Get your FREE Report on what the IRS won't tell you.

đź”’ Safe, Secure and No Obligation

* I acknowledge that by clicking "YES! I WANT MY FREE REPORT" I agree to be contacted by Your Accountant. By doing so I waive any registration to any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call registry. I understand consent is not required to purchase goods or services. 


• Resolve Back Tax Issues
• Past Due Tax Returns
• Tax Levies & Liens
• Tax Negotiation & Settlement
• Reduce IRS Tax Debt 
• Innocent Spouse Tax Relief
• End Penalties & Interest
• Wage Garnishments 
• Offer in Compromise
• IRS Payment Plans
• Penalty Abatements
• Payroll Tax Negotiation

Find out if you qualify for tax relief!


Tina Pittman is a founding member of Your Accountant, LLC and specializes in tax, accounting and business consulting services for small business entrepreneurs.

She is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and received her MBA degree from Campbell University.
Tina's passion is to help her clients force the IRS to cease all collection efforts immediately! Her primary objective is to reduce taxes, reduce stress and get your life back.
I Want My Free Report Now!

Frequently Asked Questions

If you owe the IRS money any of the following are possible punitive measures:

  • Incur interest and penalties
  • Garnish your wages
  • Levy your bank account
  • Close down your business
  • File a lien against you
  • Seize and sell your home/vehicle(s)
  • Assess you personally for corporate employment taxes
  • Contact friends, family, neighbors, banker and business relationships concerning your tax liabilities
  • Put you on a payment plan you can’t afford
  • Forfeit your future IRS refunds

You may file for Innocent Spouse Relief for a spouse that has nothing to do with the IRS debt.

If you can’t pay back taxes the list below are your options. It is not recommended to make an arrangement with the IRS by yourself, seek professional help from a CPA or Attorney.

  • Hardship suspension
  • Installment payment agreement
  • Bankruptcy
  • Offer in compromise
  • Penalty Abatement
  • Amend your return(s)

Yes, once the IRS files a levy it permits the legal seizure of your property including your bank account(s) to satisfy debits.

Individual tax payers can all the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 Monday through Friday, 7am to 7pm. You can also retrieve the amount online at and search “view your account information” to create or view your account.

If you owe back taxes, the IRS will keep any refund from future tax returns even if you are on a payment plan.

The IRS will mail you correspondence to the address they have on file. If you receive a call, hang up and dial 1-800-829-1040.  Do not give the caller any personal information.

No, the IRS must give you ample notice before wage garnishment starts.

It is not recommended to make an arrangement with the IRS by yourself, seek professional help from a CPA or Attorney. Some methods to stop the IRS from garnishing your wages include:

  • Pay off the tax debt
  • File bankruptcy
  • File for a hardship suspension
  • Negotiate with the IRS to pay less than you owe
  • Set up an installment payment agreement

Yes, the minimum monthly payment for your payment plan depends on how much you owe. However, if you can’t afford to pay your minimum monthly payment you may qualify for tax forgiveness. It is recommended to have a CPA, that is experienced with back tax issues, assist you with negotiations.

Contact Us

Your Accountant, LLC


(717) 504-8808


501 Lincoln Way East

Chambersburg, PA 17201


50% Complete

Two Step

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.